0
Sponsored Link

xz

A Facebook user, Zuena from Uganda posted this before and after photos of her beautiful daughter, Beata and wrote;
“My princess has been begging me to cut off her hair for the last 4 days,i told her to call her dad & grandmother thinking that they’ll both refuse & that topic will be closed,they instead threw the ball back at me & told her as long as am ok with it. I told her to give me strong reasons to support her decision & this is what she had to say:
1.Her scalp always hurts when she’s being plaited.
2.She’s always swimming
3.Mbu she wants to save time lol.
So i braced myself & made the tough decision to finally cut it off. Ladies & gentlemen i present to you princess Beata”

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!


Post a Comment

 
Top