0
Sponsored Link
http://amupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Naija-18.jpg 
No offence to you ladies oo but you guys ehn  

So my brother has this ex that actually left him because he use to be broke.... bro has started making it gradually tho 
he was driving his Camry pencil jeje when he sighted his over ambitious ex struggling for danfo, he parked and offered her a lift..... the girl entered and as they were moving, my bro started laughing, the girl asked what was funny and then he said 

"really, with your nagging and complains about me being broke then..... I actually thought I should be seeing you in a range rover but instead you were struggling for a local bus" 

she asked him to park and got off..... how I wish things like this happen to me, my own go pass bro own..... me dat love feeling myself be4 
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!


Post a Comment

 
Top