5
Sponsored Link


This is the more reason why Nigerians should appreciate soldiers. These gallant officers live their lives in an "unusual" manner in dedication to rendering selfless service for the country. Some soldiers were pictured travelling to an unknown destination but instead of enjoying the comfortable seats provided for them, they opted to sleep on the floor with peacefulness of heart -probably due to security reasons. 
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!


Post a Comment


  1. I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today... i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail. i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. " if you want to get rich quick and be famous" you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity (illuminatinigeria18@gmail.com so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest... so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up our lives.... and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at ( illuminatinigeria18@gmail.com or call me on this number +2347067549991

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend, am Dr rick simpson and am here to cure all stages of cancer that is the beginning of destruction of human cells and happy life. so contact me on ricksimpsoncancercure1@gmail.com because cannabis oil is the only solution to all cancer problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so grateful to Rick for providing me with Hemp oil here in the
    United State of America. I was diagnose with colon cancer for 3 years,
    and ever since i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have
    not helped me, but only damaged my immune system and render it weak
    and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about
    the Rick Simpson Hemp oil a lot and saw that he could provide me with
    Hemp Oil here in the State, i contact him
    on:ricksimpsoncancercure1@gmail.com for the procurement of this
    medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered
    within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am
    now here to testify that am no more a cancer patient I have
    experience a total transformation in my health sector with Rick
    Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the
    America ,Canada and around the world, get your Hemp oil from
    ricksimpsoncancercure1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you truly have 700k million. Trust me you won't have the TIME to sit and write all these online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested CANCER SIMPLEX VIRUS positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem or you are also infected with any kind of disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

    ReplyDelete

 
Top