0
Sponsored Link

A popular musician has narrated the touching story how she was brutally r*ped by a pastor friend.
Rose Mwihaki
A popular Kenyan Gospel musician and motivational speaker, Rose Mwihaki has told the shocking story how she was r*ped by a pastor friend.
Speaking to The Nairobian, she said: “My parents (my father was a soldier and mother was a church elder) were very strict and I spent most of my days indoors. I got interested in music at an early age. I later decided to approach music producers, hoping they would record me, but most wanted either s*x or money in return. I gave up. One day, I attended a jam session in town and my dancing captivated so many people. I went back to the same studios and danced for them and they hired me as a dancer,” Rose told The Nairobian.
She admits that her parents were very unhappy when they found out about her new career through a mix-tape she had compiled and was hawking in their neighbourhood.
“I was even thrown out of church where I used to sing. The church did not even give me a chance to explain myself,” she said.

Rose later got r*ped by a pastor friend.
“Yes, that is true. One evening in 2011, a friend of mine invited me for a party in Lang’ata, hoping I would meet a Ugandan artiste and possibly feature in his video. I knew the people in attendance, hence I was comfortable. However, a former top city club manager tried to hit on me and I ignored him. Being a teetotaller, I did not imagine anything could go wrong since I was sober. Unfortunately, at some point, I left my table with my drink unattended.
“When I came back to the table, I continued drinking, but I started feeling dizzy. My friend led me to a room and another guy (whom I had never met) walked in pretending to be concerned. I remember struggling with him before finally passing out. I woke up the next morning and realised that I was n*ked and covered in blood.
“I just picked up my clothes and went home and never talked about it. I was guilty and kept blaming myself. I tried contacting the rapist two days later, but he was abusive and hung up. I tried following him at his place of work, but he had been fired for other reasons.
“Yes, after a very long time. A group of friends were gossiping about him and I learnt he was a former pastor who had been thrown out of church due to his unbecoming behaviour. When we met, I could not help myself and I slapped him. That’s when I began talking about the ordeal since people got curious.” Mwihaki said.
It was after this ordeal that she got invited by producer Robert ‘R-Kay’ Kamanzi to feature in rapper Collo’s Diamond Girl video.
“That video was my turning point. Unlike in most videos, I was only supposed to smile and wear a decent dress. During lunch break, I spoke to R-Kay and shared my story, hoping that he would offer me a recording deal for free. But he asked to first seek guidance from God,” revealed Mwihaki.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!


Post a Comment

 
Top