0
Sponsored Link

mawo
I will not lie to you , your site is my daily dose . Thanks for this wonderful blog….
I have a serious problem , and it’s killing me . My husband likes se,x so very much , the least he goes is 2hours , most times I get dry along the line and all he does is spit , spit and fill my p.ussy with saliva . It’s becoming very irritating and disgusting to me .

His d.ick is so big and he does not give me head or finger me he just penetrate . Am getting tired of everything , every time I have dislocation because of the way he raises my legs for hours .


I noticed recently that I was having this bad smell in my private part, and I went to the doctors and ran some test , they noticed it was infection , so they give me drugs for it . I was still treating myself when he came yesterday to pour spit on my P.ussy again , I told him to stop, and use cream but he refused , my anger is the way he pours the spit , like something is stinking .


I begged him the first he refused and when he wanted to do it the 2nd time, I pushed him down and he broke his waist . I quickly rushed him to the hospital where he was admitted , I stayed with him all through until he was discharged .
Now he said he wants a divorce claiming I wanted to kill him . I have apologised to him but he is insisting that I will kill him .
Right now we are sleeping in separate rooms and am so confused .
Pls I need to hear people’s opinion , married people pls help me am dying .

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!


Post a Comment

 
Top