0
Sponsored Link

Aren’t you just dying to find out what secret Don Jazzy kept from us us all? Of course you are, who doesn’t like a little gossip now and then. Before I tell you, I have a trick question for you:
What do Don Jazzy the music producer, and Yakubu Aiyegbeni the footballer have in common?
image

While you chew on that puzzle, let me feed you the juicy tale I have uncovered. Have you ever googled ‘Don Jazzy” ? – I have. Same usual search result you get for celebrities, Twitter, Instagram, Wikipedia pages. Just for kicks, I clicked on his Wikipedia page, to find out more about the life of the super successful CEO of Mavin Records.
Something peculiar caught my eyes, I read that Don Jazzy is 33 years old. Apparently the famous producer was born on 26, November 1982. Naturally I got curious, because even Stevie Wonder would tell you that he looks like a man in his 40’s. He looks so old, he could easily pass for Don Corleone in Mario Puzo’s “Godfather”. Come to think of lt, he does remind me of “The Godfather”; I digress.


The two Dons
The two Dons


Whether it was because of the injustice of having a man achieve so much so early in his life; or plain, simple boredom,I decided to do some digging. Hence my quest for Don Jazzy’s true age.
Turns out the debate about Don Jazzy’s real age had been on for a while. It started with the Wikipedia post about him being 46 years old last year. When asked, the Mavin Boss replied
READ  Tiwa Savage’s husband,TeeBillz shades Don Jazzy’s haters
“Wikipedia is not one man. If you go now you can go and edit it. Immediately I put the thing on Instagram, in the space of thirty minutes, they changed the age from 46 to 58 to 164 and back to 4. But I am 32, I will be 33 in November. If you people like they should go and do their digging. I am ugly and I look old, that’s the problem.”

wiki

I thought, maybe he has the Benjamin Buttons Syndrome, you know -birthed an old man and growing into a child, I compared pictures from over 10 years. The answer is No, Don Jazzy is not growing younger. I went back to wikipedia, perhaps the musician’s life will clue me into his real age. Could Don Jazzy be lying?
image (2)

After three hours of internet surfing and searching, you won’t believe what I found- nothing. I decided to call it a loss, shut down my laptop and forget my quest. Then I noticed D’Prince, Don Jazzy’s younger brother, the goody bag dude- yes him. I saw his photograph in one little corner of my screen and I had an idea.
If I could prove that D’prince is 33 years old (he actually claims he’s 26 years), then by that very logic, Don Jazzy cannot be the same age. Ergo, The Don would be a liar.
Hope renewed, I checked my MTN data balance to make sure I had enough juice for my new quest, and began surfing the net.
The information you can get on D’prince is limited in comparison with his elder brother. In fact, the only thing I can say for sure about his early life is, he attended Kings College. There is also this minor detail, he claims he is 26 years old. This means when he appeared in “Booty Call” video, he was 18 years old. Look at the picture below, does he look 18? {Leave your comment in the box}
READ  Dangote Pictured With Don Jazzy & Olamide At His Home After Settling Their Headies Rift
mohits-1

Anyway, I gave up my quest, saved my browsing data. It was just a fool’s quest for gold. I guess we’ll never know exactly how old Don Jazzy is. He could be a liar who saw age reduction as a form of image branding, or he could actually be just 33 years old.
According to a Time Magazine Article, “In a study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, scientists led by Daniel Belsky, an assistant professor of medicine at the Duke University School of Medicine’s division of geriatrics, describe a panel of 18 measures tested in 20- and 30-year olds that showed how quickly they are aging. The markers proved to be a good indicator of physiological age; they mirrored the biological effects of aging found in older people. But they were also good markers of physical age, meaning that those who aged faster also looked older, according to unbiased assessments by random people looking at their photos.”
In plain words, he could just be ageing faster than normal (that doesn’t explain D’prince’s 26 years of age).
I will answer a question for you though, if you haven’t figured the answer out already.
What do Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Don Jazzy have in common?
Answer: Apart from both being born in the month of November, Yakubu and Don Jazzy are both using the same “football age”, 33 years old.
Don’t you agree?

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!



Wife Run Mad and Str!p Na.ked after Confessing to Poisoning Husband and Children after she found out he has Mistress
Wife Run Mad and Str!p N@ked after Confessing to Poisoning Husband and Children after she found out he has Mistress
Woman turns snake in Ghana – Caught On Camera [MUST WATCH]
Woman turns snake in Ghana – Caught On Camera [MUST WATCH]
What These Guys Did To This Girl Will Shock You…..(18+)
What These Guys Did To This Girl Will Shock You…..(18+)
Sodom and Gomorrah!! Campus Lesb!ans Having $ex in Their Hostel
Campus Lesb!ans Having $ex in Their Hostel
Shameless Nurse C@UGHT Having $ex With a Patient At The Hospital Ward
Shameless Nurse C@UGHT Having $ex With a Patient At The Hospital Ward
Na ughty Boss Captured By CCTV Camera ‘DIGGING’ His Secretary On Top Of His Table
Na ughty Boss Captured By CCTV Camera ‘DIGGING’ His Secretary On Top Of His Table

Post a Comment

 
Top