0
Sponsored Link

The father of Innocent Kokorifa, who was allegedly killed by a police team in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, has demanded justice for his son.
Mr. Daniel Kokorifa, an official of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Rivers State Sector Command, said his son was murdered by a team led by his friend.
He spoke on Monday when some human rights activists, led by a former Secretary, Civil Liberties Organisation, Mr. Alagoa Morris, paid a condolence visit to his home in the Okaka area of Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital.
Innocent, who was first of five children, was allegedly shot dead by the police anti-kidnapping team on Air Force Road in Yenagoa on August 18, 2016.
The victim was said to be running an errand for his mother, Pere, when he was killed.
But the state police command had in a statement claimed that the victim died during a gun battle between a three-man robbery gang and the police.
The victim’s father, Daniel, however, said upon investigation, he discovered that Innocent was killed by a police team led by his own friend.
He explained that his son died on the day his West Africa Senior Secondary Certificate Examination results were released wherein he passed all his papers.
He said,

“On August 18, 2016, my wife called me that our son was shot dead by the police. We went to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, but they denied knowledge of the incident.
“We went to the anti-vice unit and they also denied. When we went to the scene of the incident, we discovered that it was the anti-vice team that came for the operation.
“The following morning, I went to the anti-vice team again, but they denied knowledge of it. I saw a friend, who worked there. When I asked him, he also denied any knowledge of it. But I later discovered that it was my friend, who led the team, that killed my son.
“From there, I went to the Emergency Ward at the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, in search of my son. There, I was told that the police brought the boy in the night around 11pm, the doctors said the boy was brought dead.
“That was how I knew my son was dead. I went inside the mortuary with my son’s picture and my ID card before they allowed me in. I saw his lifeless body in the morgue.”
Daniel, while thanking various rights groups that had been standing by the family, said his son’s dream of studying law at the university had been cut short.
“From birth, he never had any criminal record. The day he died was the day his principal called me that he made all his papers. Now, he is dead. All I demand is justice,” he added.
Punch

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!



Download Video: Transformation Of A Lesb!an (+18 Only)
Download Video: Transformation Of A Lesb!an (+18 Only)
Video: Girl Share Her Bedroom Se.x Moments With Davido
Video: Girl Share Her Bedroom Se.x Moments With Davido
Guy Shares Video Of His friend Having ‘Rumpy’ With His Girlfriend (+18 Video)
Guy Shares Video Of His friend Having ‘Rumpy’ With His Girlfriend (+18 Video)
Video: Naija Lecturer Caught Doing Her Female Student After Lecture
Video: Naija Lecturer Caught Doing Her Female Student After Lecture
Video: Have You Watch This Latest Nollywood Film? They Did it Live on Screen (18+)
Video: Have You Watch This Latest Nollywood Film? They Did it Live on Screen (18+)
Meet “EDWARD MORDRAKE” a Man With Two Faces (Mysterious Video)
Meet “EDWARD MORDRAKE” a Man With Two Faces (Mysterious Video)

Post a Comment

 
Top