0
Sponsored Link

Actress Brown is a Nigeria-based Liberian Nollywood actress..She made the revelation in a recent interview with SunNews. She said older men are the real deal and are more suitable for marriage because of their wealth of experience.
According to her:
“Since I was a child I have been crushing ‎on him. I still look forward to seeing myself in the arms of Pete Edochie. I don’t mind the fact that he is married; he is my dream husband. I like the way he talks, walks and acts.
Nobody else can substitute him in my life right now. Not even his younger version, Yul Edochie; he doesn’t entice me. All I want is Pete and not his sons or look alike! I love him regardless of his age. Older men make good husbands.


Age is just a number. If I love a 70-year old man, I don’t see why I shouldn’t marry him. I don’t have time for small boys still running around and wearing studs in their ears with lots of chains hanging around their necks.”

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

Video: ‘I Have Never Seen This Kind Of 

Tu’werking Before’ – Just Watch
Video: ‘I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Tu’werking Before’ – Just Watch
OMG!!! If You Are Below 21 … Please Don’t Watch 

This Video
OMG!!! If You Are Below 21 … Please Don’t Watch This Video
 Video: Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ 

Rich Men Runs Man
Video: Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ Rich Men Runs Man
  Video: 3 Guys F**cking A Facebook Girl They 

Tricked and She is Crying..
Video: 3 Guys F**cking A Facebook Girl They Tricked and She is Crying..
Video : See how 

another set of Nigerian Lesb!an Girls Act Blue Film In Lagos
Video : See how another set of Nigerian Lesb!an Girls Act Blue Film In Lagos
Please DON’T Watch This 

If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You Divorce Your Wife
Please DON’T Watch This If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You Divorce Your Wife

Post a Comment

 
Top