0
Sponsored Link

A woman who is already fed up with her husband after he denied her the pleasures of s*xual intimacy for long, has cried out.
A woman identified as Marry Ngwenya from Gweshanga Village in Lupane, Zimbabwe, has cried out for help after going seven years without s*x cried.
According to Chronicle, Ngwenya couldn’t withhold her emotions in front of Lupane resident magistrate Ndumo Masuku when she accused her husband Petros Tshuma, a pastor with Zion Grace International, of starving her of s*x since 2010.
Instead, she says he sleeps with other women from his congregation.
“Your worship, I’m sexually abused by this man as he last had s*x with me in 2010. If I ask him about the issue he would promise to make up for it but when it’s time for s*x he simulates sickness then claims to be feeling pain in his stomach,” she said.

She added that he would also claim his testicles were swollen but had other partners to sleep with.
“What I know is that he enjoys s*x with three ladies from our church. I have WhasApp text messages to prove that,” she said.
She literally pleaded for s*x in front of the magistrate.
“I’m a human being. I don’t survive on Bible verses and I need my husband to sleep with me. Now I lead a pretentious life telling the women I lead that I’m enjoying my marriage while I’m s*x starved,” she said in between sobs.
However, Tshuma admitted the blame.
“I love my wife but I have a problem, when I engage in s*x my stomach starts to twinge as a result I feel an intense pain and due to that I had to stop. It’s not true that I’m in love with other women. My wife saw text messages from the women who wanted counselling on their marriages, due to that she quickly concluded that I’m in love with them,” he said.
Masuku ordered Tshuma not to sexually and emotionally abuse his wife.


Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

Video: ‘I Have Never Seen This Kind Of 

Tu’werking Before’ – Just Watch
Video: ‘I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Tu’werking Before’ – Just Watch
OMG!!! If You Are Below 21 … Please Don’t Watch 

This Video
OMG!!! If You Are Below 21 … Please Don’t Watch This Video
 Video: Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ 

Rich Men Runs Man
Video: Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ Rich Men Runs Man
  Video: 3 Guys F**cking A Facebook Girl They 

Tricked and She is Crying..
Video: 3 Guys F**cking A Facebook Girl They Tricked and She is Crying..
Video : See how 

another set of Nigerian Lesb!an Girls Act Blue Film In Lagos
Video : See how another set of Nigerian Lesb!an Girls Act Blue Film In Lagos
Please DON’T Watch This 

If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You Divorce Your Wife
Please DON’T Watch This If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You Divorce Your Wife

Post a Comment

 
Top