A man by the name of Vinny Ohh from Los Angeles, California has reportedly spent $50,000 on over 110 procedures intended to transform him into a genderless alien.
He’s prepared to spend another $160,000 to further fund his dream.
According to the Daily Mail, Ohh – a makeup artist – believes he is neither male nor female and, as such, is having his gen!tals removed.
He is also getting rid of his nipples and belly button and wears black contact lenses.
“I want to be a s*xless alien being,” he says. “I want my outside to reflect how I feel.”
“I don’t want people to think I’m trying to change into a woman. I could live without s*xual organs so why should I have a pen!s or a vag!na.”

Ohh – now 22 – reportedly began getting facial fillers at the age of 17 and went on to have two rhinoplasties as well as several cheek and brow bone fillers.
“I do kind of look like a martian, I have a really big head, no eyebrows and I’ve just been connecting with that,” he says.
Ohh also says he labels himself as an “extra-terrestrial, hot mess, self-obsessed” creature.
Oh, and he dresses like this.
“I don’t look real and people love it,” he declares. “Some people have said they want their kids to be like me and that I’m an inspiration for children who feel like they don’t belong.”
Ohh is reportedly going to appear on The Plastics of Hollywood – a reality show featuring plastic surgery addicts and their attempts at fame.
Marcela Iglesias, the show’s producer, predicts, “Vinny is an alien new generation of people who want to look different. In 15 years, hundreds of people will want to look like him.”
He has already been featured on E! Entertainment.