A Nigerian man who is based in Malaysia has taken his own life by jumping from the window of a 31 storey-building in Malaysia.
Chimaobi was said to have killed himself by jumping through the window of a 31 storey building
A young Nigerian based in Malaysia identified as Chimaobi has shocked many people by jumping from the window of a 31 storey building alongside his laptop and phone. He was said to have screamed “Leave me alone, leave me alone” before the mysterious jump which many believe is not ordinary.


Evangelist Butibalati Uzodimma who shared the sad story wrote: “R.I .P Paco Jelapa na Malaysia. My home boy, my classmate, my roommate, my kings mate. He was screaming “leave me alone, leave me alone” and then threw his laptop and phone off the window and followed it thereafter via the same window from a 31 storey building.”
Not ordinary, God knows everything! May your soul rest in peace. Butibalati Miss you Chimaobi.