0
Sponsored Link



Ugochukwu Oleka, who defiled and impregnated a 13-year-old girl in Aba, Abia State, is pleading for forgiveness for what he did, saying he lost control of himself when the victim, his friend’s neice, embraced him on the day she visited his house to run an errand for him.
He said, “I feel so bad for I what I did, the girl is the niece to my friend. We were living in the same compound before I parked to my current apartment. Later, my friend asked me to help him to look for a new apartment and I found one for him on my street.
Since he parked to my street, we have been visiting each other and the girl has been running errands for me. Unfortunately, one day the girl came to my house and embraced me. That was how I started having feelings for her.

The devil caused it. I know that I shouldn’t have done what I did; I had not done that kind of thing before, but the way she embraced me made me lose control of myself. I am pleading with everybody to forgive me.”
The suspect, who regretted that his wife left his house with his daughter because of the incident, vowed to take care of the victim until she puts to bed.
The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr. Adeleye Oyebade, said that the command had concluded investigation on the case and added that medical examination had revealed that the victim was two months pregnant.
The victim, a Primary 6 pupil, however said that the suspect had slept with her for more than seven times. She said Oleka promised to be giving her money to buy biscuits and warned her not to disclose their affairs to anybody.
Credit: Punchng

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

See What Happened To This Woman Who Went To Do Plastic Surgery (VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED)
See What Happened To This Woman Who Went To Do Plastic Surgery (VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED)
“Download Video: 18+ Why Would a Secretary Do This To Her Boss?
“Download Video: 18+ Why Would a Secretary Do This To Her Boss?
 Download Video: Tiwa Savage 2010 S3’xtape Released by Tee Billz
Download Video: Tiwa Savage 2010 S3’xtape Released by Tee Billz
 Video: So Hilarious: Randy Man Given Overdose of S*x by Calabar Girls in the Hotel
Video: So Hilarious: Randy Man Given Overdose of S*x by Calabar Girls in the Hotel
Video: Betrayer Friend!! Watch how this Lady Sle pt with her best friend Husband-to-be inside the Kitchen
Video: Betrayer Friend!! Watch how this Lady Sle pt with her best friend Husband-to-be inside the Kitchen
University Graduate dance n@ked to Celebrate Birthday, Watch Video
University Graduate dance n@ked to Celebrate Birthday, Watch Video

Post a Comment

 
Top