A young lady, Benita has called out a certain someone, who allegedly took her photo and photoshopped it on a n aked woman’s body and claimed the pics are her.
She revelead that the nameless man is threatening to release the photos to the public if she doen not have s*xual interc0urse with him..

She further disclosed that if peradverture, the pics are released, that the nudes aren’t her, but work of photoshop.
“R.I.P To d guy who stole my pictures and photo edited it..using my face for another nude lady picture threatening to post it if I ddnt av s*x wit him please ladies never trust anyone..nobody holy .dat picture isn’t my real physique .inshore am more busty nd assy Dan dat body…now I want to tell dat guy. Dat wanna embarrass mi thinking he would av s*x wit mi dat he has FAILED!!!! I pray you remain impotent in your life span nd may untimely death locate u s*x monger”