0
Sponsored Link

The notorious kidnapper a.ka. Evans has again given insights into his operation
Evan said he wanted to kill himself when some people said the police were looking for him
He said he also read it in a newspaper that the IGP had deployed, Abba Kyari and his men to Lagos state, to track him down The notorious kidnapper a.ka. Evans at the Lagos state police command Headquarters, Ikeja, where he is being detained made other shocking revelations Evan said he regretted of not leaving the country with his family, saying he failed to follow his instincts.
He said he had first moved his family out of Magodo before relocating to an hotel in Ikeja. He also said that his failure to follow his instincts and leave the country immediately, having known that his girlfriends, sister and gang members had been arrested made him find himself in the current situation.
He also narrated the events leading to his arrest: “The man, who gave me this information didn’t know that I was the one who the Police were looking for.

‘’I knew trouble had come. The next news I heard was that the Police had visited the place and my AK47 rifles, pistols and over 40 loaded magazines were recovered by the Police. ”I was worried and I called my gang members wanting to know what actually transpired.
They all blamed Uche, who was in charge of the den. ”I told them that I was going to deal with him. At that time, my mind started racing and I was trying to think of what to do because I knew that the Police would come after me with force ”Five days later, I read a story in Vanguard Newspaper that the IGP had deployed, Abba Kyari and his men to Lagos State, to track my boys and I and they have also visited the den, where Mr. Dunu escaped from.”
“That was about the same time they placed a bounty of N30million for information that could lead to my arrest. “Some of my men, who got news started panicking, but I assured them that I was on top of the situation and that the police would not get me. “My Second-in-Command, Felix called me and expressed fears, but I assured him that the Police can’t arrest me and I was also making preparations to kidnap one other person.
‘’When Suoyo, who lives in Beyelsa state, called me and expressed fears, I also assured him that nothing was going to happen. I told him I was making plans for another operation and needed him to go into the creeks and buy a new set of arms and ammunition for me,” he said.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

Video: Girls; See How to Lose Your V!rginity Without Pain
Video: Girls; See How to Lose Your V!rginity Without Pain
Video: CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Do not open if you are below 18+
Video: CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Do not open if you are below 18+
 Have You Heard About The Girl That Went Nu de On Twitter Yesterday?? Str!ping Everything!! SEE THE VIDEO HERE!
Have You Heard About The Girl That Went Nu de On Twitter Yesterday?? Str!ping Everything!! SEE THE VIDEO HERE!
 PART 3 OF MOST SHOCKING!! Abuja popular Runs Girl runs mad! ( Gone Viral )
PART 3 OF MOST SHOCKING!! Abuja popular Runs Girl runs mad! ( Gone Viral )
Shameful Act! See What These Girls Are Doing After Taking Too Much Alcohol
Shameful Act! See What These Girls Are Doing After Taking Too Much Alcohol
Video: Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While Naccking In Public!!
Video: Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While Naccking In Public!!

Post a Comment

 
Top