0
Sponsored Link

The suspected billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, aka Evans, clarified supposed ‘lies’ trending in social media and also explains why it’s not possible for him to be described as a ‘billionaire’ despite him collecting ransom in dollars..
Below is what he said in this close up chat with JULIANA FRANCIS;
In 2006, you went for a bank robbery in Lagos and got shot?
It’s not true! It was not in 2006. It happened in 2008. A friend of mine invited us to come and make peace. They were having issue of money. When we got there, he started shooting everybody.
What led to the issue of sharing money?
The matter was between Emeka, Iyke and others. I tried to intervene and Iyke started shooting everyone. He shot so many people.What led to the sharing of the money that made Iyke to start shooting everybody? Nothing led to it! I told you it was an issue over money.
You went for a bank robbery, yes or no?
It was not a bank robbery. The major issue was between Emeka and Iyke. It was Emeka and Iyke that were having issues, along the line, myself and others decided to intervene in the matter. Iyke now decided to call everyone in order to make peace. But on getting there, Iyke and his friends, Jude and Humphrey, started shooting at us.
What happened that led to the shooting?
I wasn’t shot on my shoulder. I was shot on my hip. (Lifts his shirt to show the scar). They were having issue over sharing of money.What money was that? It was money they made from robbery. The money was from robbery of a filling station. They said they went to Con Oil Filling Station in the night to rob. It happened in 2008.
Why are you saying ‘they’? Didn’t you go with them?
No! I didn’t go. I was not part of them. I was called to come and intervene in the issue, to make peace. Iyke called his friends to come and take their share of the money after the robbery. Later, Emeka now called me that they were having problems with Iyke seriously. He said that Iyke didn’t want to give them their share of the money. Emeka said that Iyke carried out the operation with his instruments (weapons) and as such, Iyke was supposed to give him part of the money. But Iyke didn’t want to share with Emeka, so I was called. It was supposed to be a peace talk.
What happened?
I was shot by Iyke. I can’t really say how many people he shot and killed on that day, I only know that after he shot me, I ran out of the place.
Where did you run to?
I ran straight to a hospital.How did the police arrest you after you ran? I first ran to Ajeromi General Hospital, hoping to get the bullet removed there. I spent three weeks at that hospital, without solution. I was later discharged. Someone later called me, saying that there was a native way the bullet could be removed. He said it could be removed using herbs. He said that once herbs are placed on the wound, the bullet would come out. Unknown to me, the workers in the hospital were police informants. They used three days to keep placing herbs on the wound. It was while I was there that the police came to arrest me.
Why didn’t the police charge you to court?
I was transferred to Owerri, Imo State Police Command. They said there was a case I had there. One man said I snatched his car or something. I said it was not true. It was after the Imo State Police Command finished their investigation that I was given bail.
Even with bullet wound you were granted bail? What role did a police woman, called Tina and your mother played?
I was in the cell. I didn’t know anything that was going on outside. I didn’t know what they discussed. I didn’t know who signed or took my bail. I was in cell throughout. The people that took my bail discussed with the police. I was granted bail at Eagle Squad, Owerri.
Who took your bail, Tina or your mum?

I don’t know! All I know is they brought somebody to sign and take my bail. It was one woman police officer, Tina that came with my mum to police station to take my bail. The police woman is from my village. I didn’t go to court.
After two bullet wounds, you still went for another robbery in Oyo in 2010 didn’t you?
No! It’s a lie! In fact, I don’t operate in all those Yoruba states. I have never operated there; Lagos is my state, and this is where I mostly operated from.
Is it true that your gang members are usually Igbo traders?
Yes, most of my gang members are Igbos. It’s because they understand me and I understand them.There are a lot of conflicting stories about you in the social media.
Is it true you said, if police did not act on the information and informants lists you gave them, you would “finish off the police?”
I never said a thing like that..
What about list of the names of businessmen from East who are your accomplices and informants. The people you shared ransom ration 60:40?
I don’t have any list of businessmen working with me. The only thing I told the police is that I know people that sell ammunition.
According to social media, your wife used to collect ransom?
That’s not true. My wife didn’t even know I was into crime.After acquiring so much wealth, didn’t you know when to quit? Well, I didn’t know exactly when; but I knew God’s time was the best.
You were waiting for God’s time to stop?
No, I had already told myself that one day, I will stop. The pharmacist, Mr Donatus, said Emeka was working with your gang. Emeka did not work with us. It was someone that knows Donatus that brought the information about him to us. I have told police this. I have also informed the police who the person is. The person doesn’t work in Chief Donatus pharmaceutical company. (He was cautioned here again by police.) Well, I can’t say anything further, because the police are still conducting investigations. Some policemen said that on January 21st and 28th in 2016, at Festac Town, you had a mobile policeman and soldier with you during abduction. Are they fake or genuine uniform men? (He was also cautioned not to speak on this issue. Police investigating)
People keep describing you as a billionaire; do you see yourself as one?
(Smiles) No, I’m not a billionaire. I don’t know how to describe myself.
Why is that?
It’s me that will tell you whether I’m a billionaire or not. It’s not people that will tell me.
Based on the million dollar ransoms you collected from your victims, your net worth should be in billions.
It’s not possible! When we collected the dollars, dollars had not gone up.
One of your victims said you collected a ransom of $1.5 million instead of $1 million you claimed to have collected?
The money I had collected is not up to one billion. I’m the person that collected them. That person is lying! They are all lying. I’m the person that collected the money and I know what I collected. I know better than anyone. It is only two victims that paid $1million. The rest didn’t pay that much.
How many companies and what are their names?
They are five corporate accounts and they are all registered under one name, Chinwuba Multi Trade (He was cautioned against speaking further on it)
How much do you have in them?
There’s no money in them
How come?
I know you are expecting me to mention N100 million or so, but the truth is, what I have in the accounts are either N20, 000 or N300, 000. (He was cautioned here again, because police are investigating the corporate accounts).


Source; New Telegraph

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

Video: ‘I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Tu’werking Before’ – Just Watch
Video: ‘I Have Never Seen This Kind Of Tu’werking Before’ – Just Watch
OMG!!! If You Are Below 21 … Please Don’t Watch This Video
OMG!!! If You Are Below 21 … Please Don’t Watch This Video
 Video: Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ Rich Men Runs Man
Video: Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ Rich Men Runs Man
  Video: 3 Guys F**cking A Facebook Girl They Tricked and She is Crying..
Video: 3 Guys F**cking A Facebook Girl They Tricked and She is Crying..
Video : See how another set of Nigerian Lesb!an Girls Act Blue Film In Lagos
Video : See how another set of Nigerian Lesb!an Girls Act Blue Film In Lagos
Please DON’T Watch This If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You Divorce Your Wife
Please DON’T Watch This If You Are Married Because This Woman Will Make You Divorce Your Wife

Post a Comment

 
Top