0
Sponsored Link

When Saturday Vanguard inquired from Evans on how he was able to evade arrest during his reign, he said he knew the dangers associated with kidnapping. Evans revealed that he maintained multiple 
identities, adding that he ensured there were no pictures of him in circulation.
He said: ‘’I beat security operatives over the years because my system is a sensor that detects problems. I don’t use charms of any kind but I developed the ability to detect danger since my early days as an armed robber. That was why I was able to know that the Police were close to me even when they haven’t informed me. I don’t snap pictures. In fact, I don’t have any picture. Nobody on earth had my picture before now. Even those who are very close to me don’t have my picture. 

I don’t snap pictures

‘’My mother doesn’t have my pictures. My wife and siblings don’t have them as well. My pictures are not in my house and that made it difficult for security agents to apprehend me because they don’t know how I look like. Another issue you may have to take into consideration is the fact that I have numerous names for different people. My wife knows me as Somtochukwu, while all my girlfriends knew me as Mike. My neighbors at Gowon Estate knew me as George.

‘’I was also known as Sunny in Benin while in Portharcourt, I was known as Richard. These are the reasons it was difficult for policemen to track and arrest me. No one has my pictures and the names I bear in Lagos weren’t the names I had in other states. Ifeanyi (calling our reporter’s name), I would have been worse than this if I had proper education. With education, I could have done worse things and be elusive. But thank God it’s over and I have been stopped.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

Video: Girls; See How to Lose Your V!rginity Without Pain
Video: Girls; See How to Lose Your V!rginity Without Pain
Video: CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Do not open if you are below 18+
Video: CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Do not open if you are below 18+
 Have You Heard About The Girl That Went Nu de On Twitter Yesterday?? Str!ping Everything!! SEE THE VIDEO HERE!
Have You Heard About The Girl That Went Nu de On Twitter Yesterday?? Str!ping Everything!! SEE THE VIDEO HERE!
 PART 3 OF MOST SHOCKING!! Abuja popular Runs Girl runs mad! ( Gone Viral )
PART 3 OF MOST SHOCKING!! Abuja popular Runs Girl runs mad! ( Gone Viral )
Shameful Act! See What These Girls Are Doing After Taking Too Much Alcohol
Shameful Act! See What These Girls Are Doing After Taking Too Much Alcohol
Video: Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While Naccking In Public!!
Video: Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While Naccking In Public!!

Post a Comment

 
Top