0
Sponsored Link

Here’s a story of a young lady who is currently treated like a ‘disease’ by her lovers for being a v!rgin.
Read her story below:
Please I would really like for you to post this and keep me anonymous.
I am 22 years old and a v!rgin and I honestly do not know if it is a blessing or a curse anymore. Over the last two years since I graduated from school, I have liked two guys. The first one was a very sweet guy and everything I wanted in a man.
We decided to have a relationship and hoped it ends in marriage. Everything was going well till I told him I was a v!rgin and had never had s*x before. He completely changed and started looking at me like I had some kind of disease. He didn’t even want to have s*x with me again and said he doesn’t do the whole v!rgin thing. So we broke up.
The second guy was more of an asshole, when I told him I was a virgin he literally told me to go and get fucked then come back to him that who remains a v!rgin these days… sigh.

I honestly don’t know what to do about it anymore, am I supposed to sleep with anyone to rid myself of this?? Help!! What is the world turning into these days?

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

OMG!!! Watch How Cannibal Kills Woman and Eats His Heart ‘With Knife and Fork’
OMG!!! Watch How Cannibal Kills Woman and Eats His Heart ‘With Knife and Fork’
You Can’t Imagine What President Zuma Did To These South African Zulu V!rgin Girls
You Can’t Imagine What President Zuma Did To These South African Zulu V!rgin Girls
   Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Night Party
Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Night Party
 Download Video: WOMAN RAPING A WOMAN – Latest 18+ Nollywood 2016 P0 rn Movie
Download Video: WOMAN RAPING A WOMAN – Latest 18+ Nollywood 2016 P0 rn Movie
Video: Secondary School Girl Ca ught Having Se.x Her Lover In Her Parents’ Home – What Her Father Did Next Will Shock You!
Video: Secondary School Girl Ca ught Having Se.x Her Lover In Her Parents’ Home – What Her Father Did Next Will Shock You!
Video: Do Not Stop Sharing This Until Every Person Who Cares About Women Sees This
Video: Do Not Stop Sharing This Until Every Person Who Cares About Women Sees This

Post a Comment

 
Top