0
Sponsored Link

Due to a terrible weather and bad conditions of the road, two work colleagues had to spend the night together, he’s single, and she is married.
The storm grew louder as the raging sounds of rumbling thunders continued, the swooshing sounds of the swirling wind made it seem like the perfect weather for a romantic hook-up in a movie.
John focused his eyes on the road, I could see him groping for sight to get a better glimpse of the road. The tired windscreen wiper kept making scraping noises on the glass and it was distracting.
I should have been obedient when he suggested the airport, we should have just taken the airport and I would have been in Lagos already forgetting that I had traveled.
But I wanted an adventure and I will get, I wasn’t getting anything short of my money.
The side glass had an opening that let in single strings of wind that focused solely around my nape, he had Celine Dion playing on stereo. The car slowly came to halt as we got to a road block. A man who looked to be in his early thirties came down to the side door and knocked
“What’s going on” John asked
“There was an accident, a trailer ran into another one and the head coalition left both lanes blocked, you may have to go back and put up in a hotel or wait till the road is cleared”
“Seriously?”
“I’m sorry but that’s what it is”
He turned to me and his eyes said it all, “we should have taken the flight”
He made a hard turn and stared at me again; “I know, I know we should have taken the flight”, I cut in before he could say anything.
“Yes we should have” He said
“That’s the first time you’re speaking to me in the last two hours”, he remained mute.
John made another turn off the highway into a small road that led into the city, he took another right into a bumpy road that led us unto a street where a motel was located.
“Do we have to stay here?” I asked, but he didn’t reply, he acted as though he hadn’t heard the question.
He ran into the reception of the motel. He spoke a while with the girl, I could see her laugh occasionally and she will flip her hair backwards, he pointed to the car on few notes and they laughed again. I need to know what they were talking about.
I exited the car and walked towards them, hearing the concluding part of their conversation.
“Anyway, your room number is 18”
“Thank you Sylvia” He said politely to her.
“Of course, Mr. John! Looking forward to see more of you” She said flirting with him.
He smiled back to her, I got to him and he took my arm and we made way for the room.
“You will have to call your husband to let him know you’re staying the night” He said as he opened the opened the door. The door made creaking noises as though the hinges had not been used for months.
“He doesn’t need to know” I replied
He looked at me and shook his head,
“I will be in the bathroom, I need to wash off this car stench from me”
“Okay”
FEW MINUTES LATER
He walked out of the bathroom, all soapy and wet, his towel hung precariously on his waist. He used his hand to adjust it from falling. He flung the doors opened and came running in like a knight in shining armor, only that even as this knight had no armor, he even looked s*xier.
He wiped the water off of his face.
“What happened” He asked hastily, his husky voice filled my ears. Water draped from him as he groped for sight to see what was happening he used the back of his hand to wipe his face. He loosed his towel a bit halfway and wiped his face.
I saw halfway down to the top of dick.
“Nothing” I replied “Nothing is wrong”
“You sure” He said and looked around like he knew what why I was screaming.
“Yeah I am sure, nothing is wrong, I only thought I saw a rat but it’s nothing” I replied.
He stared at me for a while, at first with concern, then that ebbed gradually and escalated into lust, the same lust we shared, the underlying reality of wanting to voraciously devour one another.
He scrolled through my body from top to bottom, like he was seeing through my bikini, that was the first time he saw me this way, and if I said I didn’t want him to I will be lying.
He stood there a while shook his head in an attempt to shrug of the steaming sexual fantasy he had just played in his head, the world of sweaty steamy moaning jazzy beats that we both had just traveled to, then, turned to go back into the bathroom.
He waited a while before he ran the shower again, I couldn’t stand the tension, the imagination and the thought of him inside of me, I wanted him bad and the feeling was mutual. I walked into the bathroom, he turned stunned, he wanted to write me off, to ask me to leave but he was also thinking between his legs.

As the cold water bathe my skin, I could feel my nipple even harder, I shuddered and stared at him, he stood still and dumbfounded but I wish I could say same for his dick, his dick gradually became erect, staring confidently at my direction.
I walked towards him and stroked it a bit, the water lubricating the strokes, and my palm moved easily, his dick wasn’t overtly huge but big enough. I knew it had to be enough to do the job, that and he looked like someone who knew his way around female erogenous spots.
He wanted to speak but he couldn’t find words, he stood there and moaned mildly at every stroke.
It was as though the water became even warm. The droplets made way through my legs hitting my v*gina. It felt like the first time I had water run down my v*gina, I could feel my clits pumping hard, as hard as my heart was in sync with same rhythm.
He dragged me to the wall and kissed my neck. He wasn’t like the other animals, he wasn’t like Charles, he took his time, I knew he wanted me as badly as I wanted him, but he took his time.
He kissed my neck down to my chest, then my lips, his right hand picked my left leg up to his waist and his left hand hung my both hands above the my head.
He abandoned that a few moments later, his right palm stroked my breast, this time using his thumb to circumvent the nipple edges, purposely avoiding the nipple itself then he stopped and stared at me, he stroked his index finger along my spinal line, I could feel my knee weak and cold.
He stroked my hair and then kissed me again. He let out a mild moan of fulfilling pleasure.
“F*ck me” I said,
“F*ck me hard”
He smiled and I could taste his laugh in my mouth.
He kissed my stomach all the way down to the top of my v*gina and he paused, he stared back up at me and smiled again. His smile had a certain feel of voracity about it. Like a predator devouring a prey. He knelt down and raised my left leg above his shoulder and kissed between the thighs.
With his tongue he licked all the way up. He kissed my p*ssy and paused then looked up and smile.
Gosh, the pressure was much, I moaned even louder and he kissed it again then slid in two of his fingers gently stroking and thrusting slowly, then he breathe on the surface of my vagina before he sank his face in.
He kissed it like he had did my lips, passionately with a little more tongue this time, he kissed on for a few more minutes. I moaned even louder, tapping and pulling his head in even deeper, the pleasure was exhilarating and self-consuming, he gave oral like he was taking a fruit, like if he went any faster it would fall off, he knew when to stop and when to not stop.
If s*x was grammatical, he had his s*x punctuation perfect, exactly in the right places his concord and tenses. He knew how to make me beg for more. The words as to how I felt were lacking, all I could say was; “f*ck me”, and all he did was smile.
After a while he stood up and kissed my neck, then my ears, he caressed my b reasts, s ucked the n!pple then he turned me facing the tile wall which had a mirror on it. I could see my face, it was nothing like how Charles made me look.
That was a look even I don’t recognize. Then he slid in his hard d!ck from behind. His hand supporting my waist he pushed in slow and then fast, faster and kept going faster.
From mild moaning, I could hear myself screaming in several language that hasn’t been invented yet, the speed slowed and he controlled the pace one in a second, then he picked up a little speed and then he took it low again.
I could see him from the mirror, his eyes focused on my reflection, he was doing a good job and he knew it.
He slid off and then hung my legs on his was it I could hear his balls slap my ass as he pulled me up and down, my b reasts flapped. I sure knew I was in s*x heavens, if that really existed.
After about ten minutes, he had made me cum thrice in one round. He dropped me to the ground gently and we both sat panting hard then he smiled again, that smile… I smiled with him.
And like we both read each other’s mind, we knew there was going to be another round when we leave the shower.
Credits: Hot Pulse
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

STILL TRENDING!! Another Nollywood Movie Titled “A Vilage in Africa…. (A MUST WATCH)
STILL TRENDING!! Another Nollywood Movie Titled “A Vilage in Africa…. (A MUST WATCH)
“My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Love Making Toy” {SHOCKING VIDEO}
“My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Love Making Toy” {SHOCKING VIDEO}
  Video: Explicit Intimate Scene Of Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh And A Man Surfaces
Video: Explicit Intimate Scene Of Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh And A Man Surfaces
 Pls Don’t watch this Video with Anyone (Watch Alone Pls)
Pls Don’t watch this Video with Anyone (Watch Alone Pls)
Watch L*aked V!deo Of Miss Anambra 2015 Doing Her Fellow Lady In A L*sbian Act with CUCUMBER
Watch L*aked V!deo Of Miss Anambra 2015 Doing Her Fellow Lady In A L*sbian Act with CUCUMBER
Just Imagine! See The V!deo This Girl Uploaded On Instagram With A See Through Night Gown..
Just Imagine! See The V!deo This Girl Uploaded On Instagram With A See Through Night Gown..

Post a Comment

 
Top