0

Ex minister Femi Fani-Kayode has disclosed that he once had an intimate relationship with Bianca Ojukwu – wife of the late Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu – he stated this while trying to prove that he is not a tribalist.
 "I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Chioma Anasoh, another igbo lady, who I almost married. I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Adaobi Uchegbu, another igbo lady, who was exceptionally close to me and who is now a leading figure at the National Headquarters of the ruling PDP." he said in his latest article.
Read the full article HERE:

Post a Comment

 
Top