16
Sponsored Link
zub
Her name is Zubeyda,she took off..According to her, The heat is unbearable..
What she wrote;
My Hijab is coming off today because I cant bear the heat any more. There is no light in my estate for 3 days now and my fuel don finish. Any way, that gist for another day, So pls tell me what you think. People tell me that I look sweeter with the veil on but abeg, I don tire and my dad is not in the country so I am free for now at least. So guys pls tell me, do I really look better with the Hijab ?
zubby
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!


Post a Comment

  1. Hija is ur pride and beauty. Fear Allah not bcs of this life but bcs of life after. Hijab is ur pride. Am proud to say this and am proud am a muslim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good when you put on your hijab pls put it on back ok may allah bless you oooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No woman looks bad when body features are exposed, if you believe in the hijab so be it, because even the dress Christian girls wear today is so un-christian, you can wear cloths that are not tight and use veil. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls request the Almihty allah u fine but what you have practice since in the request OF MUHAMMED saw now is now hear OF you? Pls call me number for more knowlede OF ISLAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls respect the Almighty Allah u fine but what you have practice since in the request OF MUHAMMED saw now is now hear OF you? Pls call me number for more knowlede OF ISLAM 08123154249

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alimi Ahmed Yusuf16 February 2016 at 08:28

    You look good with hijab. Butt you look ugly without the hijab

    ReplyDelete
  7. omo ijab or no ijab baby u are cool...................ochimightdom@gmail.com..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am not a Muslim but we all should dissuade from the idea that a certain way of dressing will guarantee heaven or here after. Common people; whether Muslim or Christian, none came to this world with any fabric. That tells me my God is not a fashion freak God. The ultimate fabric is your conscience; rend your heart of all iniquity & refrain from all conduct of unrighteousness which God is not part of. Hijab wearing & sinning will take you nowhere but hell. Your conscience & good works is your hijab

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are extremely beautiful without the hijab I forgot to mention. And with the hijab you are still phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. U look like ur dad is gonna kick ur ass wen his back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. U look beauty but Gorgeous in hijab, hijab gives respect to lady and protect her from irresponsible men, men would always respect u most especially in Islam is d best way to dress according to Prophet of Islam, don't take off ur hijab bcos shaiton wil laughing at u. I love you in hijab than off hijab, Prince Abdul 07037003270

    ReplyDelete
  12. u look gud in both, but i love the output u give out

    ReplyDelete

 
Top