Sponsored Link

Men, pray you don’t marry a wife that’ll be looking forward to your death. We live in strange times!
Less than six months after my Dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.
In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door and, behold, there was someone (a man) on my Dad’s side of the bed…
He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back. Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!
Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!
Men, pray you don’t marry a wife that’ll be looking forward to your death. We live in strange times!
Less than six months after my Dad died, our mum started seeing someone else. I knew their marriage hadn’t been great, but it saddened me that she could move on so quickly. She went to a party with her friend and when I waited till midnight and she had’t returned, 1 went to bed.
In the morning, I took her breakfast. I opened the bedroom door and, behold, there was someone (a man) on my Dad’s side of the bed…
He grunted and rolled over when he saw me. I was in shock. “What the hell is going on here?” I yelled then ran out of the room. Sadly, he was the first of many men. Most weekends, Mum would go out and bring someone back. Her actions are out of order. Do you think she’s in her right mind?
Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!
Are you searching for a rich sugar mummy who is ready to
ReplyDeletetake good care of you in every aspect of your life,and in this
new year season.if only you are good in bed what are you
waiting for, search no more and get hookup immediately.
contact me on (09050971636)to get connected
Dubai work Visa
ReplyDeleteWith 2 years Contract
Plus free Housing, transportation, medical etc
Current positions: Carpenter, painter, plumber, helper, factor worker
Salary: 2000 AED (100k
Visa out in 30 days
Payment after Visa only!!!
Tel: 08038547604, 08024058678, 07011108057 08186419526