Sponsored Link
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!
Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!
Horrible story.
“My name is Ini-Obong. I am from Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria but I reside in Malaysia. Only last year, I returned to Nigeria on completion of my studies. For a lot of reasons, I may want to hide some other details for fear of been humiliated by my folks. All I desire are kind and encouraging words to get out of this thing I have come to realise is a huge mess.
“My name is Ini-Obong. I am from Akwa-Ibom state, Nigeria but I reside in Malaysia. Only last year, I returned to Nigeria on completion of my studies. For a lot of reasons, I may want to hide some other details for fear of been humiliated by my folks. All I desire are kind and encouraging words to get out of this thing I have come to realise is a huge mess.
I have been living in shambles and mystery and decided to speak out before I get consumed. I am 29 years old and I have never had s.ex with any man, except my dogs.
Growing up, we had dogs as guards or say pets. As an only child, I got what I wanted. On this fateful day, specifically January 12th, I asked my father for one of the dogs to live in my room. He granted my wish as a birthday present to me. This was where my ordeal started.
Growing up, we had dogs as guards or say pets. As an only child, I got what I wanted. On this fateful day, specifically January 12th, I asked my father for one of the dogs to live in my room. He granted my wish as a birthday present to me. This was where my ordeal started.
I would bath with the dog, eat with it and all. On this particular day, I played with the dog and I got tickled and turned on. In the process, one thing led to another and I had an ‘insertion’ with the dog.
For 15 years, I have slept with over 10 dogs. I have lived my life sleeping with any cute dog I came across. All I need do is either buy it or cajole it to a corner and have se.x. I am a full grown adult and I still can’t kill the urge. Whatever you can imagine doing with a man in bed as a lady, I do with my dogs.
As much as I love dogs, I detest men. I get every satisfaction from my dogs. The more effort I put in trying to stop sleeping with dogs, the more urge I have to have se.x with them.
I’m the only one who knows this and the burden is too heavy for me. It’s far more than I can swallow.
Am I alright? Is it out of the ordinary? How can I talk to my parents about this?
Can this confession even help me when I keep battling with myself over this matter? What do I do please? I need help!”
Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!
Go to ur pst for deliverance, tell him or her ordeal.
ReplyDeleteYou need serious help ooo. But the final judgment is there in the bible, you should be stone to death, you are an abomination to mother earth. The spirits have rejected your soul.
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN STILL LIVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE, HE THAT IS IN CHRIST HE IS A NEW CREATURE OLD THING HAVE PASS AWAY ALL HAVE BECOME NEW, GIVE YOU LIFE TO CHRIST JOIN YOU FAITH WITH ANOINTED MEN OF GOD AND YOU WILL SEE THAT GOD WILL DELIVER YOU FROM IT TAKE HEART,..............................
ReplyDeleteRush down to an anointed man of God and also embrace the word of God. These will surely go a long way
ReplyDeletePure out your heart to God and locate A Man Of God to get you delivered, believe me if I say I admire your courage because a problem shared is half solved. God is your strength day and night so cling on to HIM and never leave HIM
ReplyDeleteu ve ne er confess i u hide urselve from som inportant set he who covereth his sin will not Prosper way to free is total confession and that is ur victory over that sin open up and hav Gods fogiveness
ReplyDeletealways have it at the back of ur mind that animals are animal and u are human being and that u will never have such things with animals again and almight God will help u
ReplyDeleteyou do not need to condemn this young lady.......my dear please go to God and have a heart to heart talk with Him......He is a God of second chance and i am sure He (GOD) can turn ur ordeal to ur past life and u will continue to leave a normal life you esire and which He has ordained for you.......don't listen to any condemnation from anybody.....look for a true prophet and explain all to him and i am sure you will live a norml life again....GOD BLESS YOU....
ReplyDeleteIs true U have sold your emotions to the devil by having sex with dog nevertheless there is still a remedy. Go to a pastor of any living church around confess your sins. You will be prayed for and u will be delivered from the spirit of dog and satan
ReplyDelete