0
Sponsored Link

He-decided-to-drink-1-gallon-of-water-for-30-days-The-results-shocked-himA journalist from the “Thrillist” portal, decided to drink 1 gallon of water daily for a month. Although he expected some changes, he definitely was not ready for lots of things
Day 1: The party begins Despite I don’t really know how many glasses of water are 1 gallon, I decided to buy a plastic bottle of 1 gallon and to carry it with me everywhere. Even at the very beginning it seems that it will be a bit harder than I imagined. I’m trying to focus on the drinking water to achieve my quota for this day.
Day 5: I’m urinating every 20 minutes I really have to drink water. My body, and probably the body of every other person contains 60% of water, but nobody drinks 1 gallon of water a day. I drink water even if I’m not thirsty. But there’s no different.
The only change is a continued feeling of fullness, because I eat less. Plus, I go to toilet on every 20 minutes. Everybody thinks that I have drug problems, because I constantly go in and out of the toilet. When I go out, I drink water with every second drink and I go to toilet all the time.

Day 10: I became… beautiful? Something’s going on, especially in the morning. I usually need a cup of coffee after waking up so I can function, but now I feel completely fresh and full of energy. It’s a nice change. I even feel better. Maybe it’s about the placebo effect.
My hair got a completely new shine, but generally I consider myself as a beautiful person, so I’m not sure what’s really going on. It’s still really hard for me to carry so much water with me. In practice, even when I sleep, I have a plastic bottle of water besides me in order to fulfill the quota. Even the people look strange at me, I think that my forearms are stronger. I think.
 Day 15: I’m full with energy I definitely have more energy. I almost don’t drink coffee. This is a big change, because I used to drink up to 3 cups of coffee a day. When I go to run at night, I feel that I’m a bit faster. I sleep better. Even it’s not that hot to me while I sleep.
Not only that, I even feel incredible thirst if I don’t drink water. It seems that my body adjusted to the new lifestyle. I feel that maybe I won’t be the same person as before.
Day 20: The people are telling me that I look happier I still go often to the toilet and every time my urine is crystal clear. My girlfriend noticed that my skin looks cleaner and I feel that I have more energy. It sounds strange, but I have a feeling that I really feel better.
I don’t have a problem with drinking water anymore. I adapted on the amount and now it represents my norm. Even the people respect me more even I carry the damn bottle with me everywhere. I’m kidding, they don’t respect me J.
Day 30: Free and clean The last day of my challenge. I still run to the toilet and I’m constantly thirsty. I feel like my grandpa. But, unlike him, I feel better. Maybe it’s a bit too much to drink a gallon of water every day, but I definitely notice that I haven’t been drinking enough water.
I won’t recommend this challenge to anyone, but it is O. K. to determine a certain amount of water that you have to drink during a day.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!



Pastor Doing Things to a Girl During Prayer
Pastor Doing Things to a Girl During Prayer
Female Students $lept with This Lecture to pass Exams…and He Filmed it
Female Students $lept with This Lecture to pass Exams…and He Filmed it
All in the Name of Fighting For Allah, See What These Islamic Terrorist Are Doing to Girls
All in the Name of Fighting For Allah, See What These Islamic Terrorist Are Doing to Girls
OMG! You Won’t Just Imagine What is Going On In This Video (MUST WATCH)
OMG! You Won’t Just Imagine What is Going On In This Video (MUST WATCH)
OMG! Pls If You Don’t Have a Heart, Do not Watch This SHOCKING Video (18+ only)
OMG! Pls If You Don’t Have a Heart, Do not Watch This SHOCKING Video (18+ only)
Here Is The Crazy Video That Got Everyone talking…..
Here Is The Crazy Video That Got Everyone talking…..

Post a Comment

 
Top