0
Sponsored Link

A man has told a rather stunning story of how he was raped by another woman after clubbing at night and how his girlfriend has gotten angry.
The man shared his story on Reddit, a social networking site, telling people about his weird experience at a night party.
According to him, he was s*xually assaulted by a woman after the party.
He also revealed his heartbreak that his girlfriend doesn’t believe what happened.
The Reddit user opened up about the devastating attack to forum users, in what was clearly a difficult post to write.
He titled it: “I was r*ped but my girlfriend thinks I cheated on her and won’t talk to me. Is there anything I can do to prove I’m telling the truth?”
The man explained he’s been at a party with his girlfriend and had too much to drink. She left early to look after a friend, and he ended up falling asleep in one of the bedrooms.
“Later on at some time I’m not sure of I wake and someone is on top of me,” he recalled. “I was extremely groggy and as soon I realised it wasn’t Alex I began to panic. I couldn’t really move and I think my body just froze?
“Like I really wanted to scream but nothing came out and she wouldn’t get off me. I swear I tried.
“I feel sick and disgusted with myself. I don’t know this girl and I could’ve probably put a stop to it had I not reacted like I did. I admit that much is my own fault.”
When the man woke he went home, crying all the way. He had a shower and still couldn’t understand what had gone on.

Somehow his girlfriend discovered what happened and presumed he’d been unfaithful.
“Someone obviously saw last night and told [her],” he said. “She’s blocked my number, the stuff I kept at hers was on her door step and I have some unpleasant messages from a couple of mutual friends and her sister who is my closest friend.
“Please tell me what to do.
“[She] is the person I go to when something is wrong and I can’t get through to her. Her sister is my best friend and she won’t talk to me and hates me now.
“The only other person I trust is her mum but I just can’t bring myself to tell anyone what happened. They would laugh.. I’m a big guy and no one would believe me.”
The man describes how horrible and upset he feels, insisting he would never cheat on his girlfriend.
He was also wrestling with whether her should go to the police.
“They probably wouldn’t take me seriously and I can’t picture her face properly anyway. Is there anything I can do?”
Reddit users were quick to show support to the man, with many trying their best to tell him he’d been the victim of a terrible assault and hadn’t done anything wrong.
“Go to the police man. Someone made you do something you didn’t want to do sexually. You never said yes,”one said.
Others reassured him it didn’t matter if he couldn’t remember anything about the incident, he should still report it.
One man admitted something similar had happened to him too, with many were quick to tell the poster he shouldn’t feel any shame about what had happened.
He later posted an update explaining his girlfriend had eventually agreed to talk.
Although initially furious with him, she heard him and and realised he had been through something terrible.
The pair had agreed to go to the police together to report the attack.
“This is a wonderful place when a stranger can get so much support and advice, and I’ll keep a lot of it with me,”he said.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!



Shocking Video: Only Seen in Calabar (18+ Only)
Shocking Video: Only Seen in Calabar (18+ Only)
You Must Watch This Amazing Video Of ANACONDA vs TIGER Brutal Fight
You Must Watch This Amazing Video Of ANACONDA vs TIGER Brutal Fight
Sh0cking!! Olajumoke The Bread Seller $ex Tape Leak3d Online
Sh0cking!! Olajumoke The Bread Seller $ex Tape Leak3d Online
Alcohol is Not Tea…..See What These Ladies Were Caught Doing After Taking Alcohol
Alcohol is Not Tea…..See What These Ladies Were Caught Doing After Taking Alcohol
Click Here To Enjoy This Crazy Dance Style
Click Here To Enjoy This Crazy Dance Style
Don't Watch This if you are not up to 18yrs Old.....
Don't Watch This if you are not up to 18yrs Old.....

Post a Comment

 
Top