31-year-old Nigerian actress and mother of a bouncing baby boy, Tonto Dikeh-Churchill, has acknowledged the errors of her past and how she has hurt God so much.
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Charity Dikeh-Churchil, also known as Tonto Dikeh, who gained nationwide popularity after participating in The Next Movie Star, a reality TV show, in 2005, has taken to social media to acknowledged the errors of her past.
The Rivers State-born singer from a family of seven in recent times, have shown that the she is in a phase of reflection especially after welcoming a baby boy from her husband few months ago in America.

The daughter-in-law of Olusegun Obasanjo, former president of Nigeria, who was recently named the brand ambassador of Nature Essence, wrote in a post, “I am so inspired by myself. Seeing how much God Loves me, it’s truly amazing.
“I have made so many mistakes and hurt him so much but he loves and cares for me. Regardless, I am a strong one”, she added.
The actress also thanked her fans and social media followers for not criticising her excessively over the baby-fat she gained after putting to bed.
Below is what she posted in full;