0
Sponsored Link




As usual, I got back from work on Saturday night, picked up my phone and saw a message request from a Facebook follower.  He is obviously reporting a Chick who lives in Swansea London, saying she does not want to let his brother Sullivan be. I was curious and wanted to know which Sullivan he is talking about. At first I though it is the former Governor of Enugu State (Sullivan Chime), but on getting to the sender's facebok page, I saw that he made another post about it. There he mentioned the name Sullivan Issac. Above is what he sent to me and after the cut is another post I saw on his Facebook wall.


Please who knows this Geri Mcshirlz?

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details



Video: See How These Virg!n Girls Flaunt Their B0 0bs in Public
Video: See How These Virg!n Girls Flaunt Their B0 0bs in Public
WATCH $ex In The Bush – LATEST 2016 NIGERIAN NOLLYWOOD BL UE FILM
WATCH $ex In The Bush – LATEST 2016 NIGERIAN NOLLYWOOD BL UE FILM
 Video: PLS FOR ADULTS ONLY!!! This Hot Chick Has The Perfect Thing Every Man Wants (18+)
Video: PLS FOR ADULTS ONLY!!! This Hot Chick Has The Perfect Thing Every Man Wants (18+)
 OMG!!! WHEN WILL ALL THIS POST STOP.. See What This Shameless Girl Is Doing In This Video
OMG!!! WHEN WILL ALL THIS POST STOP.. See What This Shameless Girl Is Doing In This Video
Download Video: Don’t Watch This If You Are Below 18yrs Old
Download Video: Don’t Watch This If You Are Below 18yrs Old
Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where Girls Str!p Na ked to entertain Guys (18+ Video)
Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where Girls Str!p Na ked to entertain Guys (18+ Video)

Post a Comment

 
Top