0
Sponsored Link

prince-eke
Muma Gee has finally shut down her husband, Prince Eke’s claims that she abandoned him and their children.
Recall that the drama started this week, after Prince Eke brought his family’s business to social media. According to the Nollywood actor, his wife left him and their children and eloped with some unknown men in Abuja.
“This is not cheap publicity, I am not washing my dirty linen in the public, neither do I want to invoke pity,” he said. “How nice is it for a woman to abandon her 3 months old baby for 4 weeks and ran off to Abuja with God knows who and is being seen in Abuja at public joints and night clubs with different men?”


But the singer says she is only at the capital for business.
“Are you saying I shouldn’t do my work again because I am married? I am in Abuja and I came to work. I have a show here. In fact, I am in a meeting right now. I don’t have any problem with whatever he says,” the visibly upset mum of three tells Punch.
On claims that she abandoned their children, Muma Gee said, “I have no comment. I have a new album, let him help me and market it. It is this kind of controversy that we are looking for right now.”
Hopefully, they will resolve their issues.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details



OMG!!! Watch 

How Cannibal Kills Woman and Eats His Heart ‘With Knife and Fork’
OMG!!! Watch How Cannibal Kills Woman and Eats His Heart ‘With Knife and Fork’
You Can’t 

Imagine What President Zuma Did To These South African Zulu V!rgin Girls
You Can’t Imagine What President Zuma Did To These South African Zulu V!rgin Girls
   Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls 

After Night Party
Video: See What Alcohol Did To These Girls After Night Party
 Download Video: WOMAN RAPING A WOMAN – Latest 18+ Nollywood 2016 P0 

rn Movie
Download Video: WOMAN RAPING A WOMAN – Latest 18+ Nollywood 2016 P0 rn Movie
Video: 

Secondary School Girl Ca ught Having Se.x Her Lover In Her Parents’ Home – What Her 

Father Did Next Will Shock You!
Video: Secondary School Girl Ca ught Having Se.x Her Lover In Her Parents’ Home – What Her Father Did Next Will Shock You!
Video: Do Not Stop Sharing This 

Until Every Person Who Cares About Women Sees This
Video: Do Not Stop Sharing This Until Every Person Who Cares About Women Sees This

Post a Comment

 
Top