0
Sponsored Link

Good evening my fellow Igbere TV readers. My name is zest, I live in a one bedroom flat together with 2 other tenants. I have always hated to live in a compound were the landlord lives together with tenants, but due to accommodation Wahala I decided to take this particular house.
Mind you am not saying that some landlords are not good, but I don’t feel comfortable living in the same yard with them.


So I packed in into this compound not quite long and my next door neighbor has 3 kids and a Calabar house girl. The girl has one of the lumptious hips I have ever seen. So one day my guy came and told me about one donation platform to be launched and how it’s going to pay. He said is flikaz.
Back to the subject matter please. So this girl Agnes came into my house and told me that someone was outside calling me, I looked at d bakassi, Na so my danjuma jump Gaga. I com dey ask her why she no dey greet me Wen she see me, she say nothing com go out.
My flikaz friend Maurice just enter as I come out see am, so after much conviction to join flikaz.com I saw him off.
I went straight to Agnes door and knocked, knowing fully well that she will b at home with little baby. Mind u Agnes boss and Madam works in one of the generation banks, they always go out early and returns late.
Agnes opened the door and I asked if I can enter she grind and said OK. Hmmmmm Wahala dey o.
Stay tuned as tori dey com.
I go yarn Una how I take enter landlord daughter kpekus cos she catch me with Agnes the house girl.

Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!

Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!

Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details

SHAMEFUL !!! Man Caught Having $ex With Friend’s Wife In The Bush….
SHAMEFUL !!! Man Caught Having $ex With Friend’s Wife In The Bush….
Download Video: See How $exy House Maid Seduces Her Boss
Download Video: See How $exy House Maid Seduces Her Boss
 Download VIDEO: UNILAG Girl Runs Mad, Removes Clothes In Broad Day Light
Download VIDEO: UNILAG Girl Runs Mad, Removes Clothes In Broad Day Light
  Video: Naija Girl who dance nakked on camera for Yahoo Guys to receive $100 Got leaked Online”
Video: Naija Girl who dance nakked on camera for Yahoo Guys to receive $100 Got leaked Online
OMG!! See What These Students Are Doing Inside Classroom (VIDEO)
OMG!! See What These Students Are Doing Inside Classroom (VIDEO)
Download Video: School Teacher and Female Student Cau-ght Having $ex After School
Download Video: School Teacher and Female Student Cau-ght Having $ex After School

Post a Comment

 
Top