Super Eagles star Mikel Agu weds his heartthrob Henrietta in style – The ceremony took place in Asaba, Delta on Saturday, June 17, 2017
The 24-year-old currently plays for Portuguese giants FC Porto Super Eagles midfielder Mikel Agu officially weds his long-term girlfriend Henrietta in style. The glamorous wedding ceremony took place in Asaba, Delta on Saturday, June 17, 2017 as the blissful union was ordained.
The newly wedded couple had their traditional wedding before the white wedding took place. The 24-year-old currently plays for FC Porto as he was on a season-long loan to Portuguese side Vitória Setúbal last season.
Agu told AOIFootball.com: “It’s been a good year for me, I must admit.
The arrival of Stefano my son and the support from my wife have helped me soar like an eagle this year. “It’s the year I won 3 Man of the Match awards while playing for Setubal on loan. My performance got me a renewed contract for the next four years at my parent club, FC Porto.
“I was also surprisingly called up into the senior national team in the same year. “It’s the same year I married my friend and heartthrob, Henrietta who has been supportive in my cause for the past three years. It’s been an amazing year,” he added.
Agu joins other top Super Eagles stars like Victor Moses, Elderson Echiejile and Ahmed Musa to tie the knot this summer.