Up and coming Nollywood actress, Silverline Nancy Onuoha a.k.a Nancy Dive is ready to take the industry by storm with her talent and s*xuality.
In an interview with The Vanguard, the Enugu born actress said she has the longest, most tantalising and s*xiest Tips ever seen!
“Nollywood is soon going to feel my full glow. AllI have been doing are bits parts, but they should watch out for the real Nancy Dive, that’s my stage name, because I am ready to consume all that comes my way with my talent and s*xuality”
The slim, almost flat-chested actress said one of her selling points are her b00bs.
“Yes, I have small boobs but my Tips are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the Tip and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest Tips you have ever seen,”
she declared.
What do you think guys??