Sponsored Link
Follow OlofofoVillage on Twitter!
Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details
When MI Abaga came out to criticise Nigeria’s laws on h0m0se.xuality, many were surprised.
Now, a rapper has come out to slam him.
The Chocolate City CEO had said:
“I feel like I have a few friends with different sexual orientations and I think it’s stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your s*xuality.”
His statement enraged a lot of people with fellow rapper SDot coming out to outrightly condemn what MI said.
He said the bible has labelled h0m0se.xuality is a sin and there are no two ways about it.
:
Like OlofofoVillage on Facebook!
Do You Need a Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife or Husband? If Yes, Then Click Here For Details








Post a Comment